Choose from 150+ Lego sets to rent...
San Francisco 21043 Architecture
- LEGO® Architecture interpretation of San Francisco.
- Features iconic San Francisco sights and famous landmarks, including the city’s famous “painted ladies” buildings, 555 California Street, the Transamerica Pyramid, Salesforce Tower, Coit Tower, Fort Point, Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island.
- Also features a blue-tiled baseplate depicting the Golden Gate strait.
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each attraction, as well as historical facts about San Francisco and its architectural heritage. (English language only. Other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture.)
- Includes a 4×34 tiled base with a decorative San Francisco nameplate.
- Recreate the world’s most vibrant cities with the LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection.
- LEGO® Architecture sets celebrate the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick, and are developed for all with an interest in travel, design, architecture and history.
- This set includes over 565 pieces.
- Measures over 6” (16cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
#21043 ( Pro )
- Age: 12+
- Pieces: 565
San Francisco – Architecture
Recreate the magnificence of San Francisco’s architecture with this awesome 21043 LEGO® Architecture Skyline Collection model. This LEGO brick collectible features iconic San Francisco attractions and landmarks, including the city’s famous “painted ladies” buildings, 555 California Street, the Transamerica Pyramid, Salesforce Tower, Coit Tower, Fort Point, Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island. A blue-tiled baseplate representing the Golden Gate strait and a San Francisco nameplate add the finishing touch to this amazing model. LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection models are perfect for display in the home or office and have been developed for all with an interest in travel, architectural culture, history and design. Each skyline building set is scaled to give an accurate representation of the comparative size of the featured structures, with realistic color depiction.